This site is the archived OWASP Foundation Wiki and is no longer accepting Account Requests.
To view the new OWASP Foundation website, please visit https://owasp.org
OWASP Connections Committee
Revision as of 16:10, 1 January 2010 by Dinis.cruz (talk | contribs) (→Committee Members)
About the OWASP Connections Committee (OCC)
The OWASP Connections Committee was created during the OWASP AppSec DC 2009 conference
- Make connections between the OWASP Community and the materials it creates
- Handle PR and promotion of OWASP foundation, projects and events
- Manage OWASP Newsletters
- Manage OWASP 'collaboration tools': LinkedIn, Twitter feeds, etc...
- Manage the WIKI account creation authorization process
- Handle issues related to the OWASP Community and its leaders
- Expand OWASP range to include other non-'Web Application Security' groups, namely Developers
- Help OWASP to have further participation at non-OWASP conferences
- Manager participation at OWASP conferences and chapters of 'special' speakers and groups
- Work with the OWASP Website project, and help to restructure the current website around its target audience (or maybe help to create a new 'user-focused' OWASP website )