Yang is an Application Security professional and a technical leader. He enjoys hacking applications, writing code to solve a real world problem, and meeting anything technical challenging.
Yang's LinkedIn profile could be found here.
Yang started working full-time as an information security professional in year 2000. There were a lot of challenging times, especially in his early security career, however he's fortune and grateful to be able to stay in the field until today.
Work within OWASP
Yang began working for OWASP NYNJMetro Chapter in November 2011 as a volunteer. Since then he assisted in organizing the regular chapter meetings, and presented and contributed to the technical discussions.
- OWASP Web Mapper Project Leader / Developer
- OWASP AppSecUSA 2013 Volunteer
- OWASP Global Summit 2013 Planner
- OWASP NYC Charter Call For Paper Program Committee since March 2012
- OWASP NJ Charter Leader since Jan 2012
- OWASP NJ Monthly Meetup Speaker September 18 2012, presentation titled - "How To Speed Up Your Static Code Analysis"
- OWASP NJ Monthly Meetup Speaker March 13 2012, presentation titled - "Build A Simple Risk Calculator for the Firewall"
- OWASP NJ Monthly Meetup Speaker Jan 10 2012, presentation titled - "Math Kata Demo"
Email: [email protected]
To see Yang's wiki contributions, click here.