I was formerly a chapter leader for OWASP NYC. Here are some of the activities I worked on for the chapter:
- I helped book speakers and other guests for local chapter meetings
- I ran the OWASP NY/NJ Twitter account
- I created a Hacker Jeopardy event for the OWASP NYC meeting in August 2010 (e-mail me for questions)
- I co-presented the OWASP Tool Review with Erik Cabetas at most NYNJMetro chapter meetings
- I previously ran the CTF competition at OWASP AppSec NYC 2008.
You can find everything else about me on my website.