User:Abhishek k singh
Abhishek K. Singh
Email: [email protected]
To lead and manage/develop IT products/projects with challenging opportunity in software, Infrastructure and Business Intelligence.
Summary of Skills & Experience • Total Industry Experience of more than 12 years in to IT infrastructure projects with Top Notch Brands and varied experience in Banking, FMCG, Manufacturing and Managed Services. • Over 8 years’ experience Team building and project delivery. • Cross-functional experience in Technical consulting, Project Management, Software Development/Engineering, Systems Administration and Technical Support. • Experience in IT Infrastructure Management and Service Delivery Process and ITIL standards. • Trained on Business Analysis. • Well Versed with Data Centre Designs, Trouble shooting. • Proficient in system integration, Green Field Projects, New Roll Out, Product Assessment & play integral role in management and decision making process for the IT Department. • Keen Learner for the Business Process and Models of the Firm and manage and assess accordingly the IT needs. • Well versed with Installations and trouble shooting of operating systems viz. Win 9x, NT, 2000, Ms Office in desktops and client server environments. • Maximum Team size handled 35. • Well versed with Internet Marketing Techniques and SEO techniques used by portals. • Bachelor of Business Administration • ITIL Certified (Foundation) • NCFM Certified ( National Stock Exchange India ) • Certified Security Auditor for Financial Markets (National Stock Exchange India) • CEH Certified.
September 2007 – Till Date Fareportal India Pvt. Ltd.
FAREPORTAL is a technology solutions provider to the travel industry. Strategically located in "Silicon Alley", in the heart of New York City, our group of consultants is dedicated to harnessing the future of online travel technology for FAREPORTAL customers and partners.
Associate Director -IT - India
• Maintain the IT for the Development Centre and Back office with total capacity of 1500 Seats. • Handling Data Centre Reporting and Remote Monitoring for 141 business critical Web & application servers. • Document the detailed solution design, cost and project plan committed by all. • Maintain the Data Centre. • Organize progress meetings with key IT players and Business Owners. • Audit Reports • Implement Security Policies in line with PCI standards. • Procurement of IT equipment and Software. • Vendor Management. • Managing team of IT Professionals supporting and managing the infrastructure of the firm. • Handling all aspects of IT Infrastructure support from Desktops, Service Desk, Asset Management and Network Support. • Maintaining Firewall Logs for the Data Centre and suggest changes for the Port Security and perform routine activities such as Exception reporting & Clearing of Logs. • Managing the Team of Professionals Supporting 1200 Users 24X7. • Budgeting & forecasting for the IT Infrastructure as in accordance with various Business Line Owners.
• OSP Licences for the India Operations form DOT. • Re- design of Network Infrastructure for India office. • Successful Completion of S/w Compliance Audit by KPMG for Microsoft with an effective cost saving to the firm to the tune of 4 Million INR • Successful Completion of S/w Compliance Audit by Adobe. • Development of Tools to monitor the “Online Portal” and generate reports in vb.net. • Development and Deployment of Desktop management tools in vb.net for India & US office. • Development and Deployment of Yield management System. • Deployment of Domain for the India office. • Developed and Designed Tool to ensure that there are not credit card numbers stored on the file residing on Servers and desktop as an initiative for PCI- DSS Compliance. • Development & Deployment of USB device Blocking application in C#. The application blocks all Unauthorized USB devices viz. USB mass storage devices, Printers and any other media. • Development & Deployment of Software and Hardware Asset Management application with real time reporting of Software and hardware inventory. • Development and Deployment of IT Helpdesk in c# and .net. • Development of Vulnerability Assessment and reporting Tool Based on OVAL Standards and definitions.
• Worked as a Team member with Finance team to Get the relevant approvals for STPI. • Implementation of new and enhanced security policies and web access systems such as DANS Guardian & NTOP based on Linux as a cost effective solution for the firm. • New Building Fit out.
January 2006 – September 2007 E G S InfoTech /Lehman Brothers Key Responsibilities
Program Manager • Involved IT assessment for Process Transition to Facility • Vendor Management. • Relationship building with Client. • Handling and generating Service Invoices along with Finance and Ensure Timely payments • Responsible for Desktop Support, Server Support, Asset Management, Service Desk and AV Support Teams. • Tests & Bench Markings • Update & provide site infrastructure documents • Mentor & groom the Tech support team
• Key team Player in Front office Infrastructure Roll Out. • Key team Player for Equities Capital Market Roll Out. • Key team Player for Fixed Income Capital Market Roll Out. • Responsible for REPO / CBLO System implementation and Transition to India. • Successful Implementation of India IT service Desk. • Key Team Member in Preparation Business requirement Document for the Equities and Fixed Income Roll out to India region. • Member of BCP and DR planning Team.
Designated as Program Manager for Lehman Brothers Leading Investment Bank. Reporting to VP IT and Sr. VP IT Front office of Lehman India.
EGS InfoTech is Services arm of FJS Group of Companies and part of Global Consortium.
March 2005 –January 2006 Microland
Shift Manager • Day to day operations / transactions • Roll outs & implementations • Daily infra health status • Vendor issues • Plan for implementing Change Requests • Weekly reports • Root Cause Analysis • Incidental Information on Floor activities • Small project needs which are beyond the specified scope • Isolate Problems to local / back bone / application • Troubleshoot and fix problems on Desktop • Escalate & get issues closed with regular follow up with internal / external teams • Document Incident / Root cause / KB • Provide solution for permanent fix • Network problem troubleshoot & provide fixes • Handle escalated calls • Mentor & groom the Tech support team
Shift Manager Designated as Shift Manager for vCustomer a Leading BPO.
August 2004 – March 2005 Progressive Infotech
Project Leader Designated as Project Leader For Multiple Clients For managing IT Infrastructure Support services. Projects Handled
1. Dabur India Ltd. (Warranty, AMC, FM)
Managing Nationwide Locations of Dabur offices and 72 CFA sites.
Total Team Strength of 17 Located at Different Sites Nation wide and One in Nepal. • Total Desktop Installation base of 3000 Desktops and 1500 Laptops. • Includes Leading Nation wide Technical team whose role is trouble shooting of Desktops, Servers and other IT Infrastructure services. • Generating Variance Analysis Reports • Managing SLA for the Client and coordinating service delivery to the client. • Customer Relationship management. • Analysis and Preparation of the Reports. • Engineer Performance Analysis • Coordinating New Installations. • Managing Asset Data and Movement of Inventory. • Managing TOLL FREE Line For All Out locations. • Handling Escalations and sorting out the issues with client management.
2. Whirlpool India Ltd. (Warranty, AMC, FM)
Managing 8 Locations across India.
Total Team Strength of 5 Resident Enggs and 4 Field Locations.
• Facility Management at the Head office and Infrastructure support at other Locations • Monthly Performance Analysis (SLA Management)
3. Honda SEIL Cars India Ltd. (Warranty, AMC, FM) Includes one location at the client manufacturing facility in GREATER NOIDA, WITH A TEAM ON 3 ENGGS.
• Includes MANAGING OF WARRANTY AND LOGISTICS FOR TIMELY DELIVERY OF SPARES AND REPAIRS.
4. Spatial Wireless (Now Alcatel Enterprise) (FM & Warranty Management)
Includes one Location at Development Centre Located in NOIDA. Managing Warranty and Supporting the SUN SOLARIS servers and Workstations with 1 Resident Engg.
Chief Accomplishments • Bringing Down the offsite Incidents by 50% • Analyzing and suggesting use of Different Model of Printers for Intense Printing needs of Dabur. • Supporting Blackberry and Installation of BES.
May’’99 to Aug 2004 Allience Technologies • The company is System Integrator and Authorized Solutions Provider (Leased Line Product) of D-Link India Ltd. for the Rajasthan Region and has an over 20 Installation of Leased Lines in and around Rajasthan.
Key Responsibilities Network Consultant • Managing the implementation and functioning of Network System, ensuring maximum efficiency in various operations towards the accomplishment of corporate objectives. • Evaluating and adapting systems for smooth functioning of various operations including connectivity, performance and minimum down time, etc. • Setting up systems with backup plans and lasioning with the govt. departments for smooth functioning if inter-city circuits. IT Projects • As Module Leader for State Bank Of India from January 2003 - May 2003 Team Size: 20 Location: Jaipur Profile: Installations of leased lines and routers at 15 locations for State Bank Of India(Largest public Sector Bank), Rajasthan Region Office for connectivity of their ATM's. Role: Installation and testing of Leased Line Modems and Routers for connectivity and then handing over the network to the software and ATM machine Team
Skills Used: Routers, Installation of Leased Lines
• As Solution Architect for SVM Computers P Ltd. from May 2002 - October 2002 Team Size: 6 Location: Jaipur Profile: Designed and implemented network/ connectivity/ band-width design for SVM Computers Pvt. Ltd. (Class C ISP) providing cable Internet services on turn-key basis. Role: Technical Consultant
Skills Used: Routers, Installation of Leased Lines, Windows 9x NT 2000
• As Network/System Administrator for Capital On-line Pvt. Ltd. from September 2001 - October 2001 Team Size: 4 Location: Jaipur Profile: Implementation and installations of E1-R2 (2mb/ps) circuit for Capital On-line Pvt. Ltd. (Class C ISP).
Skills Used: Routers, Installation of Leased Lines
• As Project Leader for Info Eye Pvt. Ltd on Technical Lead from May 2001 - June 2001
Team Size: 4 Location: Jaipur Profile: Installation & Implementation of network connectivity for 64 k leased line with band-width and network design for Info Eye Pvt. Ltd. (100% EOU software unit). Role: Tech Team Lead main job responsibilities liaison with Govt. Depts. Viz. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (Govt of India enterprise) for timely installation and procurement of Hardware and supervising the network team for fast and early Installation.
Skills Used: Routers, Installation of Leased Lines, Configuration/ Installation of Windows 9x, NT, 2000 Server
Chief Accomplishments • Designed and implemented network/ connectivity/ band-width design for SVM Computers Pvt. Ltd. (Class C ISP) providing cable Internet services on turn-key basis. • Implementation and installations of E1-R2 (2mb/ps) circuit for Capital On-line Pvt. Ltd. (Class C ISP). • Installation & Implementation of network connectivity band-width design for Info Eye Pvt. Ltd. (100% EOU software unit). • Installations of leased lines and routers for State Bank Of India, Rajasthan Region Office for connectivity of their ATM's.
Date of Birth: 13th October 1977