Security Assurance Engineer, HP
HP invents. We make ideas happen. And we make great products. Our locations are state-of-the-art, cutting edge and all over the world. The HP Application Security Center group (HP ASC) is in search of a full-time Security Assurance Engineer who is available to begin immediately. HP ASC provides software and services to help enterprises protect against the loss of confidential data through the web application layer. The company's flagship product line, WebInspect, assesses the security of an organization's applications and web services, the most vulnerable yet least secure IT infrastructure component. Software developers, quality assurance professionals, corporate security auditors and security practitioners use WebInspect products throughout the application lifecycle to identify security vulnerabilities that would otherwise go undetected by traditional measures such as automated application testing tools, network firewalls, intrusion detection systems, or manual code reviews.
The unique candidate is someone who has an strong web application security background, with an interest in performing technical quality assurance on commercial grade applications, component- and network-based enterprise applications. This person must have a solid knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS protocols. This person must have a web application development background. Person will be building test cases, configuring test environments, tracking defects, and performing regression testing in an independent environment. The ideal candidate must thrive on a fast-paced, hard-working development team and have a passion for keeping up to date on the latest technologies. Mercury test tool experience is a plus.
- Strong Internet security background (including Web application security as a strong plus).
- Must have a good knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
- Experience with SQL Server and/or SQL Express.
- Experience using the Mercury Interactive test tools is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Independent, self-motivated worker requiring little supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience providing quality assurance in a Microsoft environment (.NET, Windows 2003, Windows XP, IIS.) is a plus not required.
- Degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study
Qualified Candidates should contact Jags Kandasamy at [email protected]