Click here to return to the previous page.
|50% REVIEW PROCESS
Project Deliveries & Objectives
OWASP Spanish Project's Deliveries & Objectives
1. At what extent have the project deliveries & objectives been accomplished? Having in consideration the assumed ones, please exemplify writing down those of them that haven't been realised.
- Full translation to Spanish of all the release-level document projects. Notice they include both pages and documents:
- Top 10 2007 (Almost done)
- Guide 2 (missing)
- Testing Guide (Done)
- Legal (Done)
- FAQ (Done)
- Full Translation of major sections of OWASP Site (only pages)
- Project Main Pages
- Release (10 done, 36 missing)
- Beta (5 done, 14 missing)
- Alpha (25 done, 12 missing)
- Principles (missing)
- References Section (missing)
- Conferences (missing)
- News (missing)
- About OWASP (missing)
- Evaluation of Spanish translation approach for WebGoat and WebScarab and delivery of this document to Bruce and Rogan for possible implementation in near future. (In progress)
- Leverage for deploy of es.owasp.org, the domain already exists but is not redirecting correctly. (done)
2. At what extent have the project deliveries & objectives been accomplished? Having in consideration the assumed ones, please quantify in terms of percentage.
|We are half way for this project a detailed list of deliverables was sent to reviewers and mailing list for their information. Basically we are missing:
- Release quality projects
- We have 90% advance of OWASP Top 10
- OWASP Guide 2.0 translation is missing
- 50% of the OWASP site translation
- OWASP WebGoat translation proposal is in progress
- OWASP WebScarab will start after WebGoat.
3. What kind of help is required either from the Reviewers or from the OWASP Community?
| From reviewers to start working on the reviews of the already translated documents. But it is expected to start happening in the following days.