OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
This local chapter uses a community building website known as MeetUp, if you are unable to access it from your work computer as a result of filtering of social sites we recommend that you view it on your smart phone or via your personal computer.
Chapter MeetingsVisit our group on meetup.com
Upcoming eventsNo events are scheduled at the moment.
- Apr 15, 2020 (08:00): OWASP PGH Secure Code Warrior Tournament - Infrastructure as Code (Virtual)Online event, · , Compete against your peers to identify & fix critical vulnerabilities in real-to-life Infrastructure-As-Code code snippets! Docker, Ansible, Terraform & Cloudformation! Prizes: 🎁Top finisher earns the IAC secure coding trophy! 🎁2nd = Secure Code Warrior hoodie 🎁3rd & 4th = Secure Code Warrior t-shirt Instructions for playing: NOTE: If you registered for SCW during last yrs SCW (read more)
- Oct 24, 2019 (19:00): OWASP PGH Secure Code Warrior TournamentMicrosoft Corporation, 1001 Liberty Ave #1400 · Pittsburgh, PAOWASP PGH Chapter is pleased to announce the OWASP PGH CTF Tournament for Application Developers and Defenders! Secure Code Warrior (https://securecodewarrior.com/tournament) is providing the platform, which is great because they have a plethora of languages, challenges, and gamification to offer. This is truly a unique style of CTF! More info to come re: location and day-of specifics; however, th (read more)
- Sep 25, 2019 (19:00): OWASP PGH DefectDojo LabFragomen in Pittsburgh, 7000 Brooktree Rd #100 · Wexford, PAJoin the OWASP PGH team as we host a hands-on lab introducing the awesome OWASP DefectDojo project. We will discuss deployment, out-of-box integrations, custom integrations, and overall project success. DefectDojo is a security program and vulnerability management tool. DefectDojo allows you to manage your application security program, maintain product and application information, schedule scans, (read more)
- Aug 1, 2019 (19:00): OWASP Pittsburgh Chapter Q3 2019 MeetUpHilton Garden Inn, 2000 Garden View Ln · Cranberry Township , PAJoin us while the awesome Jim Manico presents: The OWASP Top Ten Proactive Controls 2018 Software developers are the foundation of any application. In order to achieve secure software, developers must be supported and helped by the organization they author code for. As software developers author code that makes up a web application, they need to embrace and practice a wide variety of secure coding (read more)
- Mar 1, 2019 (19:00): OWASP Pittsburgh Chapter Q1 2019 MeetUpHilton Garden Inn, 2000 Garden View Ln · Cranberry Township , PAOWASP Pittsburgh Bug Bounty Huddle This meeting is to discuss Bug Bounty challenges, tooling, success stories, and more. There is no requirement to have previously participated in Bug Bounty challenges, rather this meetup is simply a mechanism for information sharing and discussions. We can use the time to hack on some problems together, target applications that meet particular skill sets, discuss (read more)