AppSec Brasil 2009 - CFP
OWASP APPSEC BRASIL 2009
Back to Main page AppSec Brasil 2009
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
OWASP is currently soliciting presentations for the OWASP AppSec Brasil 2009 Conference that will take place at Câmara dos Deputados in Brasília, DF on October 27th through 30th of 2009. There will be training courses on October 27th and 28th followed by plenary sessions on the 29th and 30th with each day having one single track. The conference will be organized and supported by the TI-Controle Community (www.ticontrole.gov.br) and the Deputy Chamber (www2.camara.gov.br/english).
We are seeking people and organizations that want to present on any of the following topics (in no particular order):
- Application Threat Modeling
- Business Risks with Application Security
- Hands-on Source Code Review
- Metrics for Application Security
- OWASP Tools and Projects
- Privacy Concerns with Applications and Data Storage
- Secure Coding Practices (J2EE/.NET)
- Starting and Managing Secure Development Lifecycle Programs
- Technology specific presentations on security such as AJAX, XML, etc
- Web Application Security countermeasures
- Web Application Security Testing
- Web Services-, XML- and Application Security
- Anything else relating to OWASP and Application Security
To make a submission you must include :
- Presenter name
- Additional author(s) name(s)
- Presenter(s) Email and/or Phone number(s)
- Presenter(s) bio(s) and, optionally, bios of the other authors
- Presentation outline, defining all topics that will be covered by the presentation
- Any supporting research/tools (will not be released outside of CFP committee)
Each presenter will have 45 minutes for the presentation, followed by 10 minutes reserved for questions from the audience. The presentations must respect the restrictions of the OWASP Speaker Agreement.
- Submission deadline is July 11th 2009 at 11:59 PM (UTC/GMT -3).
- Notification of acceptance is August 7th 2009.
- Final version is due September 5th 2009.
Proposals must be sent by email to appsec.brasil (at) camara.gov.br
For more information, please see the following web pages:
- Conference Website: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_Brasil_2009
- FAQ: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_Brasil_2009_-_FAQ
- OWASP Speaker Agreement: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Speaker_Agreement
- TI-Controle: http://www.ticontrole.gov.br
- Deputy Chamber: http://www2.camara.gov.br/english