OWASP .Net Project Roadmap
Revision as of 19:29, 26 March 2008 by Mroxberr
- To provide a comprehensive collection of resources for all roles involved with designing, developing and maintaining .NET web applications and services.
- To organize content specific to OWASP projects that can be used or referenced for .NET security.
- To reach out and bring in content from the open source community to protect users of .NET web applications and services.
We have the following short-term goals:
- Reorganize the OWASP .NET Project based on role and quick access to information
- Promote the OWASP .NET Project to recruit volunteers as collaborators, editors and reviewers
- Promote the OWASP .NET Project to the general community
- Change landing page to point to roles
- Create a page for each role and move appropriate existing links
- Identify existing resources to add to each role page
- Identify active OWASP projects that use .NET
Please feel free to send your ideas to the OWASP.Net mailing list ([email protected])