Netherlands February 18th, 2016
February 18th, 2016
Registration: Now open via EventBrite
- De Haagse Hogeschool
- Johanna Westerdijkplein 75
- 2521EN Den Haag
- 18:00 - 18:45 Registration & Pizzas
- 18:45 - 19:00 OWASP Netherland and Foundation Updates
- 19:00 - 21:00 Het OWASP Security Knowledge Framework (SKF)
- 21:00 - 21:30 Networking
The OWASP Security Knowledge Framework
Over 10 years of experience in web application security bundled into a single application.
The Security Knowledge Framework is a vital asset to the coding toolkit of you and your development team.
Use SKF to learn and integrate security by design in your web application.
SKF is an open source security knowledgebase including manageble projects with checklists and best practice code examples in multiple programming languages showing
you how to prevent hackers gaining access and running exploits on your application.
We will be talking about:
- Training your developers in writing secure code
- Security support pre-development (Security by design, early feedback of possible security issues)
- Security support post-development(Double check your code by means of the OWASP ASVS checklists )
- Code examples for secure coding
Glenn en Riccardo Ten Cate
As a coder, hacker, speaker, trainer and security researcher Glenn has over 10 years experience in the field of security.
His goal is to create an open-source software development life cycle with the tools and knowledge gathered over the years.
As a developer and penetration tester Riccardo specialises in web-application security and
has extensive knowledge in securing web applications in multiple coding languages.