This page is for people to request help with their efforts to improve OWASP. If you'd like to start a new project, use the "discussion" page here to see if there is interest.
Please post help wanted items here using the following format:
; [[OWASP_Project|Project]] : We need ___ to ____ ...
In addition to the specific requests below, you can always just search for "Stub" articles and share what you know.
- Aug 20 - 78 Attacks Ain't Enough
- Hey, we've collected 78 attacks from a whole bunch of sources, but it's nowhere near complete. Help us get a complete list and finish the articles we've started.
- Jun 15 - We have lots of projects for students
- If you are in or know of a University program that covers application security, we have lots of projects for students available. Please contact us at [email protected].
- Jun 6 - New Java project leader seeking volunteers
- We found a leader, and we're building the team now
- Jun 1 - Share what you know about code review
- Come help us complete the outline and build the world's first decent code review guide.
- May 28 - Guide Project needs experts
- We need someone to draft new articles on security in Distributed Computing applications and Deployment
- May 28 - CLASP Project needs editors
- We need help marking all of the new CLASP materials with the appropriate OWASP Categories
- May 24 - Java Project needs a leader
- We're looking for someone to put together a roadmap, build a team, and assemble some useful materials to help J2EE programmers produce more secure applications