Vina del Mar
OWASP Appsec Chile
Welcome to the Appsec Chile chapter homepage. The chapter leader is Gustavo Nieves Arreaza.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
We are glad to announce a new chapter of OWASP Viña del Mar will be launched in April, 2019 with a free conferences with the participation of professionals from Canada, Sweden, Spain, Argentina, Costa Rica and Venezuela. Our goal is to keep contribuiting to a safer acces and development internet for all.
Relevant topics of this meeting:
- Web application security
- Mobile security
- Cloud and
- Internet of Things
- Threat modeling
- Penetration testing
- Application and solution architecture security
- Application level attacks
- Security for DevOps engineers
- President: Gustavo Nieves Arreaza', Gustavo Nieves Arreaza Linkedin
- Vice President: coming soon !!!!
- Secretary: Lubyn Rodriguez', Lubyn Rodriguez Linkedin
- Academic Colaborator: Ricardo Martinez', Ricardo Martinez Linkedin
- Community manager: Genesis Medina ,Linkedin
- Technical Colaborator :Julio Moreno ,Linkedin
- Colaborator: Could be you, help us !!!!
This chapter's yearly activity is being supported by the generous sponsorship of the following companies: