Vina del Mar
OWASP Appsec Chile
Welcome to the Appsec Chile chapter homepage. The chapter leader is Gustavo Nieves Arreaza.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
The first meeting of Owasp Appsec Chile(Viña del Mar) will be in the month of April of 2019, We are going to have a speaker from Spain, Argentina, Costa rica , Venezuela and Chile
Thursday- April 2019
Day 1: a) 10:00 am
Talk: Speaker: Friday- April 2019
Day 2: .
Meeting Location: Inacap .... ,Chile,.
Relevant topics of this meeting These are just suggestions, feel free to be innovative:
- Web application security
- Mobile security
- Cloud and
- Internet of Things
- Threat modeling
- Penetration testing
- Application and solution architecture security
- Application level attacks
- Security for DevOps engineers
- President: Gustavo Nieves Arreaza', Gustavo Nieves Arreaza Linkedin
- Vice President: coming soon !!!!
- Secretary: Lubyn Rodriguez', Lubyn Rodriguez Linkedin
- Colaborator: Ricardo Martinez', Ricardo Martinez Linkedin
- Community manager: Genesis Medina ,Linkedin
- Technical Colaborator :Julio Moreno ,Linkedin
- Colaborator: Could be you, help us !!!!
This chapter's yearly activity is being supported by the generous sponsorship of the following companies: