Sen Ueno （上野 宣）
- OWASP Japan Chapter Leader
- CEO of Tricorder Co. Ltd.
- Master’s degree in Information security at Nara Institute of Science & Technology. IPO (Initial Public Offering) on Tokyo Stock Exchange MOTHERS (Market of the High-Growth and Emerging Stocks) as an e-commerce venture prior to launch of Tricorder Co. Ltd.
- Providing education and training in cyber security, conducting vulnerability assessments of platforms and web applications for enterprises, government agencies, etc.
- Chief editor of information security web-magazine ScanNetSecurity
- executive committee member of Hardening Project
- leader of JNSA ISOG-J WG1
- executive committee member of SECCON
- lecturer chief examiner of Security-Camp
- researcher at Security Center of Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA)
- HTTPの教科書 (The HTTP Textbook) *Available in Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean
- めんどうくさいWebセキュリティ（Web Security is troublesome）
- 今夜わかるシリーズ(Learn Tonight Series: TCP/IP, HTTP, E-mail)
- 平成27年度情報セキュリティスペシャリスト 試験によくでる午前・午後問題集(Information Security Specialist Examination Study Guide (2015 edition))