User:Kevin W. Wall
Involved in OWASP ESAPI for Java EE project, starting in July, 2009.
- Completely rewrote the ESAPI 2.0 symmetric encryption
- General ESAPI 2.0 code clean-up and bug fixes.
- Project owner of ESAPI for Java prohect
Involved in OWASP ESAPI for C++ (since May, 2011)
- Troublesome meddler (aka, tor-mentor)
- Working on porting ESAPI 2.0's crypto to C++ along with Jeff Walton.
- I swore I'd never do C++ again; I must be out of my freakin' mind.
- Currently Information Security Engineer at Wells Fargo, part of Secure Code Review team
- Formerly Staff Security Engineer at CenturyLink (f/k/a Qwest)
- Formerly tech lead of Application Security Team at Qwest for 11 years
- Full-time husband and father
Memberships and certifications
- Member of ACM, IEEE Computer Society, OWASP, and InfraGuard
- ISC^2 CISSP
- GIAC Certified Web Application Security Defender (GWEB)
- Active participant in following mailing lists: Security Coding, Web Application Security, IPCop-Users, OWASP-ESAPI, cryptography
- Interests include reading, soccer (futbol), cryptography, and computer security
- Blog: [Off-the-Wall Security]
- My OWASP Wiki contributions: Special:Contributions/Kevin_W._Wall