Revision as of 19:36, 16 November 2006 by OWASP
- Nov 14 - Three great new OWASP projects]
- Nov 12 - New OWASP Application Security Search Engine
- We're beta-testing a new Google-powered search engine for application security. The engine indexes the OWASP site and all the other sites dedicated to application security on the Internet. We've set up some simple refinements so that you can ignore commercial, product, or non-OWASP sites if you like. Please give us some feedback if you have ideas for improvement.
- Nov 7 - OWASP Hits Two-Million Page Views
- Thank you all for your support! We serve approximately 1/2 million page views every day.
- Oct 25 - OWASP AppSec Conference Presentations
- All the presentations are available on the conference agenda page. Stay tuned for all the audio from the conference.
- Oct 19 - WebGoat 5.0 is coming!
- Thanks to the OWASP Autumn of Code project award and the many contributions from individuals and companies the 5.0 release will have many new lessons and improvements. Now is the time to provide your feedback on existing WebGoat functionality and new lesson ideas. If you've made corrections/improvements to the existing installation and would like to have those changes integrated into the baseline, send the changes to me and I will merge your changes in. The 5.0 release will occur early 2007 so time is running out...
- Oct 15 - OWASP Videos Released
- Hours and hours of application security fun!
- Sep 29 - OWASP Autumn Of Code 2006 Projects Selected
- OWASP has completed the selection process for the OWASP Autumn of Code 2006 sponsorship program and 9 projects have been selected in total from 26 entries.