Staff-Projects/DefCon 27 Event
DEFCON 27 Hacking Conference
- When: August 8-11, 2019
- Where: Paris, Bally's, & Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas
- OWASP Board requested and approved the conference
Include top-level goals of the project in an ordered list Give thought to the ordering of goals. Revenue, attendance, launch date Make sure goals are measurable from undisputed source
- 2019-2-28 Vendor application submitted [Lisa] DONE
- Artwork completed by 2 vendors [Jon McCoy]
- ALL SWAG ordered - [Lisa]
- Volunteers to work booth
- When milestones are completed, mark them as such with ??
- A milestone isn’t everyone’s to-do list, it is the high level tasks of the project
- If you have more than 20 milestones, you’re being too granular
- Lisa Jones [OWASP Staff}
- Jon McCoy [[email protected]] requested approval from the board to do event and received approval for $ 3,500 for artwork. (2018 $2,500 spent on artwork for this event)
Name & URLs
- Name: DEFCON 27
- URL: https://www.defcon.org/index.html
- Registration: Not Available at this time. Tickets need to be paid in cash.
Registration is not available.
The high level budget should be listed below as a table. The full budget should be linked here and in a Google Sheet in the OWASP instance set to public (read only).
|+ Booth 8X8||$1,750|
|+Artwork (2 new designs)||$3,500|
|+ 1staff travel & accomidations||$1,200|
|+ Booth tickets for volunteers||$1,700|
Provide link to full budget