Difference between revisions of "Staff-Projects/201909-Global-AppSec-AMS"
|Line 94:||Line 94:|
Sponsorship Contract Status to Date (as of 8:00amET June
Sponsorship Contract Status to Date (as of 8:00amET June , 2019) Amount Contracted: €18,200.00 plus $4,500/USD Amount Collected: $6,244.03/USD
Revision as of 18:55, 1 July 2019
Each project will have a 2-3 paragraph overview narrative. Keep to the key top points about the project. Visitors should be able to read this short narrative and have a good understanding of the project without having to scroll the entire document.
Include top-level goals of the project in an ordered list Give thought to the ordering of goals. Revenue, attendance, launch date Make sure goals are measurable from undisputed source
- 2019-03-19, Deposit of 9,278.89 EUR [Mike] Payment request submitted https://owasporg.atlassian.net/projects/OSD/queues/issue/OSD-2180
- 2019-07-25, Deposit of 34,508.25 EUR (amt doesn't include VAT) [TBD]
- 2019-08-23, Deposit of 34,508.25 EUR (amt doesn't include VAT) [TBD]
- 2019-08-23, Deposit of 7,668.50 EUR (amt doesn't include VAT) [TBD]
- 2019-09-23, First Day of Training
- 2019-09-26, First Day of Conference
- 2019-09-27, Final Day of Conference
- RAI, Mandy Bouw, [email protected]
Name & URLs
- Name: Global AppSec - DC
- URL: https://ams.GlobalAppSec.org
RAI Amsterdam Europaboulevard 24 1078 GZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Metro Station:
Hyperlink, address and phone number of lodging options. If a negotiated rate has been secured it should be noted. If possible please include 3-4 lodging options and list distance of each location from venue and the nearest likely airport for travelers.
List all registration options and their prices and what conditions are required for certain discounts (if any). Include a link to the registration page. Note the registration link should ALSO be available in the Key Resources sections above.
The high level budget should be listed below as a table. The full budget should be linked here and in a Google Sheet in the OWASP instance set to public (read only).
|+ Session Recordings||$2,000|
Provide link to full budget
This event offers several sponsorship opportunities. If you are interested in supporting the event please contact [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]&subject:Eventname). https://ams.globalappsec.org/sponsors/
Sponsorship Contract Status to Date (as of 8:00amET June 30, 2019) Amount Contracted: €18,200.00 plus $4,500/USD Amount Collected: $6,244.03/USD
- Avatao - invoiced
- Cequence Security - invoiced
- HCL Technolgies - contract sent
- RIPS - paid in full
- Snyk - contract sent
- SIG - partial payment received
- Contrast Security - contract sent
- Detectify - contract sent
- High-Tech Bridge - waiting for invoice to be sent
- SIG - partial payment received
Open Ended Sponsorship Questions:
Will the expo areas be carpeted?
Will the expo areas have electricity? If so, is it being provided or will it be an extra cost?
Will the expo areas be divided by pipe and draping?
This section will include a checklist of the key contracts and legal documents needed to execute an event. A folder in this repo named legal will include PDFs of all fully executed agreements. IF any agreeement isn’t completed the status should be provided here.
- Conference Organizing [ ]
- Venue Signed Agreement with Venue
- Venue A/V (if different vendor [ ]
- Catering [ ]
- Session Recordings [ ]
- Lead Collection [ ]
- Event Insurance [ ]