SpoC 007 - OWASP LiveCD Education Project - Progress Page
The OWASP LiveCD Education Project is intended to be a educational supplement to the LabRat LiveCD. The Education Project goal is to provide comprehensive and relevant guilds and tutorials detailing the use of tools contained within LabRat through the use of written tutorials and accompanying videos.
- OWASP - LabRat Up and Running on Hard Disk PDF HTML
- Guide to installing OWASP LabRat to your hard disk.
- OWASP - WebGoat Introduction to XSS PDF HTML
- Introduction and working examples of XSS using WebGoat in LabRat.
- OWASP - Building Your Own LabRat ISO PDF HTML
- Guide to building your own custom LabRat ISO distribution.
The OWASP LiveCD Education Project sponsor:
Feedback and Participation
It is our hope that the OWASP LiveCD Education Project will be of valuable contribution to LabRat and a important source of educational resources for the security community. Please contribute to the project by volunteering to write additional material, sending your comments, questions, and suggestions to [email protected].