Follow us @phillyowasp
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Chapter MeetingsVisit our group on meetup.com
Upcoming eventsNo events are scheduled at the moment.
- May 3, 2020 (08:00): Online Infrastructure-as-Code Secure Coding Tournament 🎁with prizes!, · , Join us for an online gamified Infrastructure-As-Code secure coding tournament! Compete against your peers to identify & fix critical vulnerabilities in real-to-life Infrastructure-As-Code code snippets! Docker, Ansible, Terraform & Cloudformation! Prizes: 🎁Top finisher earns IAC secure coding trophy! 🎁2nd = Secure Code Warrior hoodie 🎁3rd & 4th = Secure Code Warrior t-shirt T (read more)
- May 2, 2019 (18:00): SAST/IAST IntegrationVertex Inc., 2301 Renaissance Blvd · King of Prussia, PAWe all know how SAST works. We all know the promise of IAST. Learn how the integration of the two can improve the Secure-SDLC. One of the biggest struggles within the Secure-SDLC is integration between testing methodologies, this talk will show one of the ways that we can integrate one of the up and coming testing strategies and one of the noisiest!
- Nov 19, 2018 (18:00): Threat intelligence on Application Security and DefectDojo: Open SourceComcast Center, 1 Comcast Center · Philadelphia, PALive stream for those that can't attend: https://youtu.be/JBZgh6YjvXs How Applications Are Attacked – an In-Depth Data-Driven Analysis Ray Pompon=> Principal Threat Research Evangelist, F5 Labs will provide results of data analysis for specific industries related to application attacks and prevention. DefectDojo: Running an OWASP Project Aaron Weaver=>Security Consultant, Chapter Lead will (read more)
- Oct 16, 2018 (18:00): Philly Meetup - Capture the FlagVertex, 2301 Renaissance Blvd · King of Prussia, paThe next OWASP Philly meetup will be held on Tuesday October 16th, 2018 between 6:00 and 8:30pm at Vertex (2301 Renaissance Blvd · King of Prussia). This will be an interactive meetup where you'll have a chance to learn about and apply real application security concepts using the CMD+CTRL capture the flag platform. More information about the event below: LEARN TO DEFEND AGAINST HACKERSThe CTF wil (read more)
- May 16, 2018 (18:00): Scaling Security using Automation Pipelines joint meeting with AWS User GroupAnexinet, 4 Sentry Parkway East, Suite 300 · Bluebell, PAAre you looking for frictionless security testing in your build pipeline that scales across your organization? This talk provides the framework and tooling to build a DevSecOps pipeline. Do you have infrastructure as code? Can you find security misconfigurations before those changes are applied to your cloud infrastructure? Continuous security testing is achieved using the AppSec Pipeline tool whi (read more)