This site is the archived OWASP Foundation Wiki and is no longer accepting Account Requests.
To view the new OWASP Foundation website, please visit https://owasp.org
OWASP Mantra - Security Framework
- Mantra is a collection of free and open source tools integrated into a web browser, which can become handy for students, penetration testers, web application developers,security professionals etc. It is portable, ready-to-run, compact and follows the true spirit of free and open source software.
- Mantra is lite, flexible, portable and user friendly with a nice graphical user interface. You can carry it in memory cards, flash drives, CD/DVDs, etc. It can be run natively on Linux, Windows and Mac platforms. It can also be installed on to your system within minutes. Mantra is absolutely free of cost and takes no time for you to set up.
- Create an ecosystem for hackers based on browser
- To bring the attention of security people to the potential of a browser based security platform
- Provide easy to use and portable platform for demonstrating common web based attacks( read training )
- To associate with other security tools/products to make a better environment. Eg:
- It can be a nice addition to security distribution OSs like OWASP Live CD
- It can be used to solve basic levels of CTF contests
- It can associate with projects like DVWA to showcase attacks
- It can bring functions like crawler, SQL injection scanner etc by installing extensions.
Download Mantra - Security Framework
Mantra is a powerful set of tools to make the attacker's task easier. The beta version of Mantra Security Toolkit contains following tools built onto it. Moreover Mantra follows the guidelines and structure of FireCAT which makes it even more accessible. You can also always suggest any tools/ scripts that you would like see in the next release.
+Enumeration and Fingerprint
-People Search Engine
-Cert Viewer Plus
+Protocols and applications
+Tweaks and Hacks
-Web of Trust
-Live HTTP Headers
-User Agent Switcher
-SQL Inject Me
-Cookies Manager+ 1.5.1
-FoxyProxy Standard 2.22.6
Abhi M Balakrishnan
Gokul C Gopinath
Gopu C Gopinath
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?