OWASP Java Project Roadmap
Revision as of 20:04, 8 June 2006 by Stephendv
The OWASP Java Project's overall goal is to...
Produce materials that show J2EE developers and deployers how to deal with most common application security problems throughout the lifecycle.
In the near term, we are focused on the following tactical goals:
- Provide examples of how to prevent Cross Site Scripting attacks in popular web frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent SQL Injection in popular data access frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent LDAP injection in Java
- A practical guide to implementing a security policy for a Java web application
- Secure configuration guides for popular application servers
- Decide on the near term tactical goals
- Define this roadmap
Please submit your ideas for the OWASP Java Project here:
- your idea here