WE NEED "PI's" FOR TESTING YOU CAN DONATE SOME
[[File:<iframe src="http://prezi.com/embed/ffc3mt-f8jd6/?bgcolor=ffffff&lock_to_path=0&autoplay=0&autohide_ctrls=0&features=undefined&disabled_features=undefined" width="550" height="400" frameBorder="0"></iframe>]]
What is it?
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?
|| is this project?
| Name: OWASP_Hive (home page)
| Purpose: The HIVE is a bunch of small computers in a cluster or stand alone.
- 1. THE HIVE
- a. Structure for housing bees aka (WASPS), especially owasps.
- b. Colony of bees/owasps living in such a structure.
- 2. A place swarming with activity.
- v. hived, hiv·ing, hives
- 1. To collect into a hive.
- 2. To store (data) in a hive.
- 3. To store up; accumulate.
- 1. To enter and occupy a hive or network.
- 2. To live with many others in close association (OWASP).
- Phrasal Verb
- hive off (term used when gathering)
- To set apart from a group: hived off the department into another division.
| License: N/A
|| is working on this project?
| Project Leader(s):
|| can you learn more?
| Project Pamphlet: Not Yet Created
| Project Presentation: View
| Mailing list: Mailing List Archives
| Project Roadmap: View
- Contact Jason Johnson @ to contribute to this project
- Contact Jason Johnson @ to review or sponsor this project