OWASP Global AppSec Asia 2011
OWASP Global AppSec Asia 2011 - Wuhan China
OWASP China-Mainland Chapterwill host OWASP Global AppSec Asia 2011 in Wuhan China in Nov, 2011. The summit will gather OWASP leaders, security experts, executives, technical thought leaders, developers, scientists and researchers from Asia and around the world for in-depth discussions of cutting-edge application security issues. The summit will draw participation from major Chinese and global organizations across various verticals including government, information technology, services and consulting, telecommunications, finance, e-commerce, Internet, universities and research institutes. About 800 people are expected to attend the summit, which will be covered by major news media. Panel discussions, vendor exhibit, and dinners will be held at the summit, providing sufficient networking opportunities.
Who Should Attend OWASP Global AppSec Asia 2011:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
For student discount, attendees must present proof of enrollment when picking up your badge.
Enrollment & Questions:
Trainer Bios & Course Abstracts
We are still soliciting sponsors for the OWASP Global AppSec Asia 2011. An exhibit hall will be held for vendor booths and presentations.
How to obtain a visa for the event
- Invitation letter will be sent out for overseas attendees after registration.
- For detailed information on obtaining a business visa for this event, please refer to Chinese embassy