OWASP Connections Committee
About the OWASP Connections Committee (OCC)
The OWASP Connections Committee was created during the OWASP AppSec DC 2009 conference.
If you want to participate, your first step is to join the owasp-connections-committee mailing list and to dial in on our weekly Tuesday 10 PM (London) conference call.
Currently working on
- OWASP Summit 2011
- OWASP Newsletter
- OWASP Training Manager] position
- Bring an developer to an OWASP Conference
- OWASP on the Move
- Make connections between the OWASP Community and the materials it creates
- Handle PR and promotion of OWASP foundation, projects and events
- Manage OWASP Newsletters
- Manage OWASP 'collaboration tools': LinkedIn, Twitter feeds, etc...
- Manage the WIKI account creation authorization process
- Handle issues related to the OWASP Community and its leaders
- Expand OWASP range to include other non-'Web Application Security' groups, namely Developers
- Help OWASP to have further participation at non-OWASP conferences
- Manager participation at OWASP conferences and chapters of 'special' speakers and groups
- Work with the OWASP Website project, and help to restructure the current website around its target audience (or maybe help to create a new 'user-focused' OWASP website )
Connections Committee conference calls are held weekly on Tuesdays at 4pm Central. The call-in number is 1-866-534-4754, Guest Code is 192341