Difference between revisions of "OWASP China Summit 2010"
(→OWASP China Summit 2010 - Beijing China)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
[http://www.owasp.org.cn/ OWASP 2010 中国峰会中文网站]。
==== Registration ====
==== Registration ====
Revision as of 04:27, 8 June 2010
OWASP China Summit 2010 - Beijing China
OWASP China-Mainland Chapter will host OWASP China summit 2010 in Beijing China on Oct 20-23, 2010, with two days of training followed by two days of conference. The summit will gather security experts, executives, technical thought leaders, developers, scientists and researchers from major Chinese and global organizations across various verticals including government, information technology, services and consulting, telecommunications, finance, e-commerce, Internet, universities and research institutes. About 800 people are expected to attend the summit, which will be covered by major news media. Panel discussions, vendor exhibit, and dinners will be held at the summit, providing sufficient networking opportunities.
本次会议设有专门的中文网站： OWASP 2010 中国峰会中文网站。
Registration will open soon
Who Should Attend OWASP China Summit 2010:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
For student discount, attendees must present proof of enrollment when picking up your badge.
Get involved! We will take all the help we can get to pull off the best Web Application Security Conference of the year! E-mail the OWASP China Summit 2010 Committee.
Call For Paper
Call for paper is open for the OWASP China Summit 2010 that will take place in Beijing China. There will be training courses on Oct 20th and 21st followed by plenary sessions on the 22nd and 23rd. You can submit talks and inquires to OWASP China Summit 2010 Committee. Submission deadline is September 20th 2010.
We are seeking presentations in any of the following areas: (Suggestions are welcome)
- Business Security and Application Security Industry Analysis and Trends
- Business Risks and Application Security
- Common Application Threats, Risks and Vulnerabilities
- Application Security in Software Development Life Cycle
- Application Security Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Secure Coding and Security Code Review
- Application Security Platforms and Projects
- Application Security Tools: application scanners, web application firewalls, database scanners, etc
- Anything Related to OWASP and Application Security.
Call For Training
OWASP is currently soliciting training providers for the OWASP China Summit 2010 that will take place in Beijing China. There will be training courses on Oct 20th and 21st followed by plenary sessions on the 22nd and 23rd.
The following conditions apply for people or organizations that want to provide training at the conference:
- Training provider should provide class syllabus / training materials.
- More details TBD
Training proposals should consist of the following information:
- Trainer contact info (country of origin and residence-mail, postal address, phone, E-mail).
- Employer and/or affiliations.
- Training synopsis, proposed training title, and a one-paragraph description.
- Brief biography, list of publications and papers.
- Any significant presentation and educational experience/background.
- Reason why this material is innovative or significant or an important training for the OWASP conference.
- Please list any other publications or conferences where this material has been or will be published/submitted.
- Training format (hands-on, lecture …)
- Provide a list of items/software students need for the training.
- Optionally, any samples of prepared material or outlines.
Submission deadline is Sept 20th 2010. Submit Proposals to OWASP China Summit 2010 Committee.
We are currently soliciting sponsors for the OWASP China Summit. An exhibit hall will be held for vendor booths and presentations. More details will be published.
Slots are going fast so contact OWASP China Summit 2010 Committee to sponsor today!
- Rip Torn Chair of OWASP China Mainland chapter
- Frank Fan Vice President of OWASP China Mainland chapter, President of DBAPPSecurity Ltd.
- Weilin Zhong 钟卫林，Lead of OWASP Chinese Project and Honeycomb Project, Senior Info Sec Eng at Wells Fargo, CISSP
- Helen Gao 高雯，Lead of OWASP Long Island Chapter and OWASP Chinese Project, CISSP
- Zhendong Yu 于振东， OWASP Chinese Project, co-founder of Innovative Query Inc, CISSP
- Jianchun Jiang 蒋建春 - Lead of OWASP Beijing Chapter, Assistant Professor, The Software Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 中科院软件所副研究员. NSACE 负责人
- Jie Wang 王颉 - High Speed Network Group, Dept of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Loughborough Univ.,UK.
- Wayne Huang 黃耀文 - OWASP conference committee, OWASP Taiwan Chapter Chair, Founder and CEO of Armorize Technology.
Hotel Information TBD
Traveling to Beijing China