OWASP Autumn of Code 2006 - Projects: Web Goat - Progress
Week 01 - Oct 08
- Checked out the source code.
- Built the project from scratch
- Got the environment ready
- Added a skeleton for Http Splitting lesson
- Worked on updating the project page
- Finished working on the HTTP Spliting lesson and committed the code.
- Started investigating the CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.
Week 02 - Oct 15
Week 03 - Oct 22
- Finished working on Cross-Site Request Forgery Attacks.
Week 04 - Oct 29
- Continued working on Log Spoofing lesson.
- Finished working on Log Spoofing lesson.
- Started working on Parameter Injection and Forced Browsing lessons
Week 05 - Nov 05
- Finished and submitted Log Spoofing lesson
- Finished and submitted Forced Browsing lesson.
Week 06 - Nov 12
- Added How to add a new lesson lesson. - Started working on the AJAX-specific lessons
Week 07 - Nov 19
- Worked on XML injection attacks
- Started working on DOM injection attacks
Week 08 - Nov 26
Week 09 - Dec 03
Week 10 - Dec 10
- Finished working on a Tomcat connetor to OSG. - Finished working on DOM Injection lesson