This site is the archived OWASP Foundation Wiki and is no longer accepting Account Requests.
To view the new OWASP Foundation website, please visit

Difference between revisions of "OWASP Autumn of Code 2006 - Projects: SiteGenerator and ORG - Progress"

Jump to: navigation, search
(Reverting to last version not containing links to
(Reverting to last version not containing links to
Line 1: Line 1:
[[OWASP_Autumn_of_Code_2006_-_Projects:_SiteGenerator_and_ORG|Project Main Page]]
[[OWASP_Autumn_of_Code_2006_-_Projects:_SiteGenerator_and_ORG|Project Main Page]]

Latest revision as of 18:28, 27 May 2009

Project Main Page

Daily Notes

  • 2006-12-20: Added three new vulnerabilities and built new installers and updated links on the OSG project page.
  • 2006-12-17: Added two new vulnerabilities (hard-coded password and sensitive data through error messages) into OSG.
  • 2006-12-16: Finished up the web services integration and got Hacme all the way integrated into OSG. Checked in all code.
  • 2006-12-10: Worked on integrating OSG with Hacme so that web services could be used as an example.
  • 2006-12-1 thru 2006-12-5: Worked on a bug in the altova product that was holding up progress on SiteGenerator. I created a hack around it as this bug can't be fixed with out the source code.
  • 2006-11-26 - Added some documentation to the ORG project page.
  • 2006-11-24 - I fixed a few bugs related to the new version of the Altova component
  • 2006-11-19 - I finished up another round of bug-fixes and refinements for the installer. I need to get Dinis' okay and then it can be released.
  • 2006-11-15 - Mike realized that he keeps forgetting to update this page.. so whips himself with a wet doughnut. Also, created the first version of the ORG installer. Before this he has fixed quite a few bugs in ORG which can be found on the ORG project area.
  • 2006-10-03 - Finished up the communication channel for the SiteGenerator.
  • 2006-10-04 - Fixed a few bugs Dinis reported to me.
  • 2006-10-07 - Started work on the documentation and created initial screen shots. Cleaned up the code removed the global variables and old code that was not being used anymore. Added in a configuration file to use instead of some of the static values that were entered in the global variable class. This way users can modify it without having to recompile the code. Added in the ability to remove projects. Cleaned up the UI as well a little bit.
  • 2006-10-08 - Finished up the initial version of the new documentation. Fixed a few small GUI bugs and checked in all of my code.
  • 2006-10-10 - Created the installers for the new version of SiteGenerator and released them to SourceForge, updated the links on the SiteGenerator page.
  • 2006-10-14 - Fixed a few bugs in the installer and the SiteGenerator over all.
  • 2006-10-15 - Added in a prompt for saving unsaved data when closing a form. Added in drop downs for the short and long-term recommendations in the recommendations database screen.
  • 2006-10-23 - Upgraded the Altova component