Difference between revisions of "OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
View on Our Website <br>
View on Our Website <br>
Revision as of 03:18, 21 April 2018
We are proud to announce OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018, to be held at Jakarta on thursday November 08th, 2018. Workshop on November 09 th, 2018. OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018 is a one-day conference dedicated to application security, with an emphasis on secure architecture and development techniques to help developers build more secure applications.
Who is it for?
- Web Developers: There will be a choice of two streams in the morning. First stream covering introductory talks to application security, second stream covering deeper technical topics. Afternoon sessions will cover various defensive topics, with a DevSecOps cluster of talks in stream two after afternoon tea break.
- Security Professionals and Enthusiasts: Technical sessions later in the day will showcase new and interesting attack and defence topics.
Who Should Attend OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interested in Improving IT Security
View on Our Website
Tanya Janca is an application security evangelist, web application penetration tester, trainer, public speaker, ethical hacker, an effective altruist and has been developing software since the late 90’s. She is an Ottawa Chapter Leader and has helped to grow her chapter by doing public speaking at OWASP and other places, creating new types of OWASP events for their chapter (workshops, debates, capture the flags, trivia nights), starting a mentoring program, and has been heavily promoting OWASP and the use of it's tools in the Canadian Government for years. She's also working on a new OWASP Project called DevSlop with Nicole Becher.
During her 20 years of working in IT Tanya has worn many hats and done many things, including; Web App PenTesting, Technical Training, Custom Apps/Software Development, Network VA, Ethical Hacking, COTS, Incident Response, Enterprise Architect, Project and People Management, and even Tech Support. She is currently helping the Government of Canada secure their web applications.
Tanya will talk to anyone, any time, about application security and OWASP. Find out more of what Tanya's up to on Twitter: @SheHacksPurple
Sven is a Senior Security Consultant with Vantage Point Security and has over 6 years of hands-on experience in web and mobile application penetration testing, network penetration testing and source code review. He has published an article on HTML5 security, several security advisories and a white paper about the HTTP Strict Transport Security Header.
At the moment Sven is focusing on the OWASP Mobile Testing Guide (https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-mstg), by being one of the project leaders and top contributors and is the project leader of the OWASP Mobile Hacking Playground (https://github.com/OWASP/OMTG-Hacking-Playground). He is also part of the OWASP Mobile Application Security Verification Standard (https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-masvs).