This site is the archived OWASP Foundation Wiki and is no longer accepting Account Requests.
To view the new OWASP Foundation website, please visit https://owasp.org
ORG (OWASP Report Generator)
Revision as of 00:00, 19 September 2006 by Medelibero (talk | contribs) (→TODO)
The ORG (Owasp Report Generator) is a tool for Security Consultants that supports the documentation and reporting of security vulnerabilities discovered during security audits.
You can download the latest versions from sourceforge:
- Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.75a.zip - Core Files and Source Code
- Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.83_update.zip - Update (newer version)
- ORG_Development_v0.83_Source_Code.zip - Source code of v0.83 (26 July 2006)
- Drop downs are required for recommendations, tracking, findings, contacts etc.
- Need to build xml file(s) that hold the information. Then inside of the xml editor controls the drop downs
are populated from the xml datastore.
- Sort of tracking views by Issue ID
- Search (for Issue IDs)
- select contacts from a db
- Automatic Import data (like DSN info)
- data feed for global database spreadsheets
- Import function for nmap results - adds targets
- selectable drop down required for recommentations
- Sign application and FOP engine
- Ensure that within the same project, image folders are unique
- Del Key should delete newline (and other elements)
- Add ability to move findings to other targets
- Make an installer
- Add Backup feature for XSLT changes
- Add upgrade tool
- Add XSLT search feature
- when closing a window with unsaved data, it should prompt "are you sure"
- Project level tags
- Image's path are hardcoded on the PDF xslt
- Remove the global variable class. // LOW PRIORITY.
TODO Future Versions
- Add in the ability to import in stock findings
Other related [Owasp .Net Project Downloads]
This article is a stub. You can help OWASP by expanding it or discussing it on its Talk page.