This site is the archived OWASP Foundation Wiki and is no longer accepting Account Requests.
To view the new OWASP Foundation website, please visit https://owasp.org
ORG (OWASP Report Generator)
Revision as of 21:54, 15 October 2006 by Medelibero (talk | contribs) (→TODO)
The ORG (Owasp Report Generator) is a tool for Security Consultants that supports the documentation and reporting of security vulnerabilities discovered during security audits.
You can download the latest versions from sourceforge:
- Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.75a.zip - Core Files and Source Code
- Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.83_update.zip - Update (newer version)
- ORG_Development_v0.83_Source_Code.zip - Source code of v0.83 (26 July 2006)
- selectable drop down required for recommentations
- Del Key should delete newline (and other elements)
- Add ability to move findings to other targets
- Sort of tracking views by Issue ID
- Search (for Issue IDs)
- select contacts from a db
- Automatic Import data (like DSN info)
- data feed for global database spreadsheets
- Sign application and FOP engine
- Ensure that within the same project, image folders are unique
- Make an installer
- Add Backup feature for XSLT changes
- Add upgrade tool
- Add XSLT search feature
- Project level tags
- Image's path are hardcoded on the PDF xslt
- Document the installation procedure of the Altova XML engine (used for xslt2 queries)
- Add to FAQ the fact that the errors that show on the current main FOP transformation are ok
- Convert the current xslt/FOP to the altova engine so that we can use xslt2 queries
TODO Future Versions
- Add in the ability to import in stock findings
- Remove the global variable class.
- Add in tool tips to the forms.
Other related [Owasp .Net Project Downloads]
This article is a stub. You can help OWASP by expanding it or discussing it on its Talk page.