ORG (OWASP Report Generator)
The ORG (Owasp Report Generator) is a tool for Security Consultants that supports the documentation and reporting of security vulnerabilities discovered during security audits.
You can download the latest versions from sourceforge:
- Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.75a.zip - Core Files and Source Code
- Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.83_update.zip - Update (newer version)
- ORG_Development_v0.83_Source_Code.zip - Source code of v0.83 (26 July 2006)
- when closing a window with unsaved data, it should prompt "are you sure"
- selectable drop down required for recommentations
- Del Key should delete newline (and other elements)
- Add ability to move findings to other targets
- Sort of tracking views by Issue ID
- Search (for Issue IDs)
- select contacts from a db
- Automatic Import data (like DSN info)
- data feed for global database spreadsheets
- Sign application and FOP engine
- Ensure that within the same project, image folders are unique
- Make an installer
- Add Backup feature for XSLT changes
- Add upgrade tool
- Add XSLT search feature
- Project level tags
- Image's path are hardcoded on the PDF xslt
TODO Future Versions
- Add in the ability to import in stock findings
- Remove the global variable class.
- Add in tool tips to the forms.
Other related [Owasp .Net Project Downloads]