ORG (OWASP Report Generator)
The ORG (Owasp Report Generator) is a tool for Security Consultants that supports the documentation and reporting of security vulnerabilities discovered during security audits.
You can download the latest versions from sourceforge:
- Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.75a.zip - Core Files and Source Code
- Owasp_Report_Generator_v0.83_update.zip - Update (newer version)
- ORG_Development_v0.83_Source_Code.zip - Source code of v0.83 (26 July 2006)
- Drop downs are required for recommendations, tracking, findings, contacts etc.
- At the moment the PDF and HTML previews only work intermittently for me (Marc)
- Migrate functionality for taking current -> tracked projects (adds date reported information Migrate functionality for taking current -> tracked projects (adds date reported information eMigrate functionality for taking current -> tracked projects (adds date reported information eMigrate functionality for taking current -> tracked projects
- Sort of tracking views by TSA ID
- Region information in project metadata
- Rename functionality throughout
- Search (for TSA IDs)
- select contacts from a db
- Automatic Import data (like DSN info)
- data feed for global database spreadsheets
- Import function for nmap results - adds targets
- selectable drop down required for recommentations
- rename functionality for targets
- Sign application and FOP engine
- Clean up code, add Apache licence and publish code to Owasp Community
- Clean up autoload of forms
- Ensure that within the same project, image folders are unique
- Multiple Reports
- Add Support for Comment's newline in FOP reports
- Del Key should delete newline (and other elements)
- Add ability to move findings to other targets
- Make an installer
- add ability to use a diferent XSLT agent
- Change Tsa-id to Issue-id
- Add Backup feature for XSLT changes
- Add upgrade tool
- Add XSLT search feature
- Add Window List
- Document Information Details
- sort by TSA-ID in the pentest issue tracking list.
- Clean Findings window when opening a new project
- Add plug-in architecture so that new modules can be added without recompile
- report subtitle to be included in the "save as" part of reports
- Automate the report creation process
- when closing a window with unsaved data, it should prompt "are you sure"
- Project level tags
- Image's path are hardcoded on the PDF xslt
- The configuration loads out of a default folder that does not always exist. If the main xml
file does not get loaded then there are many exceptions making the program unusable.
- Remove the global variable class. // LOW PRIORITY.
Other related [Owasp .Net Project Downloads]