Meeting Date: November 21, 2018
Meeting Time: 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM EST (time zones)
Meeting Location: Virtual
CALL TO ORDER
CHANGES TO THE AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Previous meeting minutes: 2018-10-10 meeting minutes
Director of Community and Operations Report and Updates (Matt T)
- Status report for Nov 2018 board meeting
- Draft Job Description for Director of Conferences and Events
- Draft Job Description for Executive Director
- Compliance Committee Changes - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OSm7Vu5iuE-Uu-iOTjD7XhEXQqwDN_ZJ7jOOYqoiCzo/edit?usp=sharing - Greg (added on this Months Agenda by Sherif)
- Board Eligibility - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a_adkVd5xL14Gg-Dwoeyg_bTDA3t8y2puy25AYyVQ8s/edit - Greg - Old Document NOT to BE VOTED ON https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FO_Ob62LwVZHXA9qtDoNSfmMB6u9PZZHpG2RJcL7e-w/edit
- OWASP Global Committees 2.0 Changes - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yw8KQoQ0SVbvP9nRsW52yYGJUuu-qAgi5HlNktBScIo - Owen (added on this Months Agenda by Sherif)
- Treasury - 2018 Remaining Action Items:
- Request for the foundation to provide Accountants with Merchandise Inventory.
- Request for the foundation to finalize the accounts receivables.
- Global/Local Events Splits: We need establish a roadmap on how to get from a few proposed ideas to an actionable motion that has been discussed with the community to vote on and enact. *Note: From the last leaders meeting the emerging consensus from the community is for regional events to have multiple splits (e.g. 90/10 - 80/20 - 70/30) with different packages/support levels from the foundation.
- 2019 Strategy + Budget: Given Karen's departure we need to pick up where we left of and agree on it no later than End of January
COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND OTHER BUSINESS