This site is the archived OWASP Foundation Wiki and is no longer accepting Account Requests.
To view the new OWASP Foundation website, please visit https://owasp.org
May 22, 2015
- 1 Dial In Info
- 2 Reading Material
- 3 Meeting Agenda
- 3.1 Call to Order /OWASP Mission
- 3.2 Reports
- 3.3 Reports
- 3.4 Old Business
- 3.5 New Business
- 3.6 Action Items
- 3.7 Announcements
- 3.8 Adjournment
- 3.9 Motion to close meeting
Dial In Info
Notice of Recording
- Notice to all attendees - board meetings are recorded and publicly available as of March, 2013
- Joining the call acknowledges your awareness of recording and consent to be recorded and public dissemination of the recording.
- [link:addme Meeting Recording]
May 22, 2015, 18:00-20:00 CEST in Amsterdam @ AppSec-EU , 9:00am-11:00am PST;
09:00am Pacific / 11:00 Central / 12:00 Eastern / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST
At the AppSecEU conference in Amsterdam and remotely.
Meeting to be held in the Lincoln Room of the Holiday Inn near the RAI.
Holiday Inn Amsterdam, De Boelelaan 2, 1083 HJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
International Toll Free Calling Information
Board Meeting Attendance Tracker
[link:addme Meeting Minutes]
It is a requirement as a board member to fully read all material prior to the start of the meeting
For Review & Approval, April 29, 2015 Meeting Minutes
Call to Order /OWASP Mission
- Administrative (List of attendees and Agenda bashing (only if last-minute changes to the agenda are needed) (5 min)
Chairmain's Report - Tobias Gondrom
Vice Chairmain's Report - Josh Sokol
Treasurer Report - Fabio Cerullo
Secretary Report - Matt Konda
Compliance Officer Report - Martin Knobloch
Updated from Members at Large - Michael Coates, Andrew van der Stock & Jim Manico
- * Executive Director/Operations Update - Rollup Report P.Ritchie
- Financial Update - April 2015 Monthly Financials
- Director Update - Kate Hartmann - Kate Hartmann Update
- Project Manager Update - [link:addme Project Manager Report]
- Membership Update - Kelly Santalucia - Membership Report
- IT Update - April 2015 Matt Tesauro Report
- Community Manager Report -Noreen Whysel
Community Initiative Reports
- Google Summer of Code Update (Fabio)
All active board proposals are listed here
- Compliance Officer proposal (Martin)
- done - voted last time
- Strategic Goals - Next steps - how to make it happen:
- what have we done?
- what will we do in 2015?
- what do we need to do to achieve our goals?
- OWASP Paid Training Model (Josh)
- Community Engagement Funding budget limitations (Josh)
- Next meeting date/time: