- San Jose
- Buenos Aires
- CTF Competition
The OWASP Latam 2014 CTF online competition is NOW OFFLINE.
- No Denial of Service Attacks.
- No automated Scans (you might get banned).
- Do not generate large amounts of traffic.
- No destructive attacks (don't delete stuff).
- Please confine your hacking on the tasks that are explicitly free to hack.
- If you find a cheat or trick to solve things more easily, please report it for Bonus Points.
- The organizers might change the rules throughout the challenge.
- Participants breaking these rules might be penalized or excluded from the competition.
- 1st Prize: An admission ticket to OWASP AppSec Latam Tour 2015.
- 2nd Prize: An Amazon gift card worth U$50.
The winners will be announced April 5th, 2013.
You could find all available sponsorship options for the OWASP Latam Tour clicking HERE.
Latam Tour Team
- Martin Tartarelli (Argentina)
- John Vargas (Perú)
- Mauro Flores (Uruguay)
- Carlos Allendes (Chile)
- Ricardo Supo (Peru)
- German Suarez (Colombia)
- Yuly Larrota (Colombia)
- Gabriella de Bem (Brazil)
- Diego Pullas (Ecuador)
- Ramiro Pulgar (Ecuador)
- Edgar Salazar (Venezuela)
- Michael Hidalgo (Costa Rica)