This site is the archived OWASP Foundation Wiki and is no longer accepting Account Requests.
To view the new OWASP Foundation website, please visit https://owasp.org
Welcome to the Kerala chapter homepage. The chapter leader is Deepu Joseph
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
- The chapter leader is Deepu Joseph
- To subscribe to the mailing list, please visit https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-kerala
- OWASP Moves to MediaWiki Portal - 11:16, 20 May 2006 (EDT)
- OWASP is pleased to announce the arrival of OWASP 2.0!
- OWASP 2.0 utilizes the MediaWiki portal to manage and provide the latest OWASP related information. Enjoy!