Revision as of 13:33, 19 November 2019 by Lisa.jones
- As a member of the internet community you agree with the ethics and principles of the OWASP Foundation.
- Exclusive entrance to our Member Lounge open at our Global AppSec events
- You want to underscore your awareness of software security.
- You want to continue to increase your value, knowledge and expand your skills when attending OWASP conferences at a discount.
- You want to expand your personal network of global contacts. Membership in one of OWASP's Chapters immediately puts you in contact with a local circle of peers with similar job responsibilities and concerns. Belong to a community of professionals that share mutual goals, interests and commitments defending society against the ever increasing information security and cyber threats.OWASP LinkedIn Group
- You want to support your profession.
- You get a @OWASP.ORG email address (standard format [email protected]) if you desire to collaborate with peers globally, so you do not have to use your company/personal email address if you do not want to. This complimentary email address will be disabled 30 days after membership expires. Submit a request.
- Request to receive our monthly newsletter that will keep you up to date with the latest developments within the organization and the wider profession.
- You will have (1) vote for annual elections on issues that shape the direction of the professional community.
$50/USD 40/Euros 12 Month Membership*
$95/USD 2 Year Membership
$500/USD Lifetime Membership