Global Chapter Committee
To provide the support required by the local chapters to thrive and contribute to the overall mission and goals of OWASP.
To be reviewed by the new Chapter Committee 2.0!
- Provide chapters with useful resources to help them succeed.
- Help individuals in getting more from OWASP chapters.
- Ensure as many chapters as possible are healthy and active.
Chair: to be elected.
- Seba Deleersnyder (Skype seba.deleersnyder - +32.478.504.117 - UTC+1)
- Puneet Mehta
- Matthew Chalmers
- Mandeep Khera
- Andrew van der Stock
- Tin Zaw (Skype: tzaw.rr, Tel: +1-213-973-9295)
- Gustavo Barbato
<paypal>Global Chapter Committee</paypal>
Monthly Report Format
Date of last update: Updated by:
Accomplishments for this Month
- First conference call with Andrew/Kate/Seba (see notes below)
- New Committee members for approval: Matthew Chalmers, Mandeep Khera, Tin Zaw, L. Gustavo C. Barbato.
Planned for Next Month
- Revamp the committee & set short & long term planning
- Prepare for Summit 2011
- Get everyone on the same Skype call
Everyone is busy. To make it possible for busy people to contribute, the global chapters committee subdivides its goals into micro tasks easily digestible in an hour or two by busy volunteers.
|Rewrite the chapter welcome e-mail|
|Chapters portal||Sort out the chapter list into geographical areas|
|Locate and list presentations for chapter meetings||Puneet Mehta|
|Locate and list other resources for chapters|
|Revamp the chapters home page||Ofer Shezaf|
|Chapters Handbook||Fill in the managing money section||Sebastien Deleersnyder|
|Fill in in the meetings section||Mandeep Khera|
|Fill in the marketing and growing a chapter section||Mandeep Khera|
|Chapters survey||Create a database of North American chapters including leaders, last meeting date and number of meetings in 2009. Start with an Excel list and then progress to sales force.|
|Same for Europe|
|Same for Asia|
|Same for ROW||Ofer Shezaf|
The global chapters meetings meet using Skype each last Tuesday of the month at 10 p.m. UTC.
The meeting is not a goal by itself but is the due date for delivery of last month tasks. The chair will send an invite to the meeting prior to the meeting. If you want to join the meeting please contact the Seba
All meeting agenda's and notes are on the Category:Global_Chapters_Committee page