Welcome to the Germany chapter homepage. The position of the chapter leader is currently vacant. The chapter structure will be reorganized at the next chapter meeting. Until then Tobias Gondrom is acting as provisional lead.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Chapter Meeting on September 7th 2007 in Frankfurt/Main
After two years of absence the German Chapter will be restarted. The chapter meeting will be on September 7th 2007, 15:00 - 18:00.
Participation is free but a registration is required until September 3th 2007. Please contact Boris Hemkemeier.
Meeting adress: Mainzer Landstrasse 153, 60326 Frankfurt am Main.
The chapter meeting will be held in german language. English minutes will be published here.
This first chapter meeting has as its main goal the re-initiation of the German chapter and to start work on projects. Talks and presentations are secondary and will receive more focus at subsequent meetings. z
1. (15:00 - 15:10) Administrativia
2. (15:10 - 16:30) Introduction (each participant 5-10 minutes): introduce, what you expect from OWASP, what you want to bring in to OWASP, what do you want to use or already use from OWASP and personal special skill areas
3. (16:30 - 16:40) Short introduction to OWASP organisation and chapter structures ( Tobias)
4. (16:40 - 17:00) What are other OWASP chapters doing (to later discuss where we fit in) (Holger Heimann)
5. (17:00 - 17:45) The future of the German Chapter: Open discussion which items to work on for the next 3-6 months (fusion of the expectations and areas of interests from 2.) (one goal would be to form work teams of 2-4 for specific targets/projects)
6. (17:45 - 18:00) Short discussion about handling/org of chapter lead
7. optional presentation "Evaluation Criteria der OWASP in Bezug auf den europäischen bzw. D-A-CH Markt beisteuern. (Alexander Meisel)"
If you want to participate in the work of the German OWASP chapter or offer to submit work to it and cannot attend the meeting, please contact Tobias or send an email to our chapter mailing list (now working!).
- 18 July 2007: scheduled chapter meeting on September 7th 2007
- 02 Mar 2007: German Federal Office for Information Security aka Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) has released the Indigo Security (engl: 'Indigo Security').
- 23 Feb 2007: German Federal Office for Information Security aka Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) has released the Apache Tomcat Sicherheitsuntersuchung (engl: 'Apache Tomcat Security Assessment').
- 06 Sept 2006: German Federal Office for Information Security aka Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) has released the Maßnahmenkatalog und Best Practices für die Sicherheit von Webanwendungen (engl: 'Measures and Best Practices for Web Application Security').
OWASP Moves to MediaWiki Portal - 11:05, 20 May 2006 (EDT)
OWASP is pleased to announce the arrival of OWASP 2.0!
OWASP 2.0 utilizes the MediaWiki portal to manage and provide the latest OWASP related information. Enjoy!