GPTC Agenda 09 Feb 2009
Revision as of 17:16, 17 March 2009 by Jason Li (GPTC Agenda 09 Fev 2009 moved to GPTC Agenda 09 Feb 2009: Type)
- From the referred previous agenda, two main questions should have the Committee's attention:
- Can a set of criterion be established to define OWASP priorities in terms of projects available to be sponsored by our OWASP Members?
- SoC's Current Status.
- Re-thinking of the New season of Code.
- Discuss this Research Funding Opportunity.
- Provide comments on it: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Verification_Providers. A sample template is here.
- See Mike's proposal How to find a verification provider
- Review Guidelines for Reviewing OWASP projects