Difference between revisions of "GPC Agenda 2009-04-04"
(New page: =Minutes= * "Release" qualifiers: Alpha, Beta, Release * "Projects" qualifiers: Startup, Incubation, Community Endorsed * "Activity" qualifiers: active, inactive * "Roles": leaders, mento...)
Latest revision as of 17:11, 1 May 2009
- "Release" qualifiers: Alpha, Beta, Release
- "Projects" qualifiers: Startup, Incubation, Community Endorsed
- "Activity" qualifiers: active, inactive
- "Roles": leaders, mentors, maintainers, contributors, reviewers
- Jason will draft a proposal for new project governance structure (projects vs releases, project statuses, roles, etc)
- We need to tackle governance of things like overarching "projects" like ESAPI
- New Project tab should be "Project Summary"
- Dinis will ask Larry about wiki capability in order to store project summary info separately in a central place and allow owners to choose between tab vs table version.
- Discussion to extract the SoC "framework" to generalize an OWASP Grant "framework" while maintaining the time box and identity of SoC.