Revision as of 21:52, 8 March 2013 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 136
- Inactive Projects: 67
- Projects Under Review
- Project Applications
- Development of security framework based on Owasp Esapi for JSF2.0 (DSFE) Project
- Droid Fusion
- iSABEL Proxy Server
Currently Working On
- AppSec USA: OPT &OSS
- AppSec EU Research: OPT &OSS
- Started creating documents for the AppSec EU Research Open Source Showcase and OWASP Projects Track.
- AppSec EU Research OPT Form.
- AppSec EU Research OSS Form.
- AppSec EU Research Projects Document.
- Waiting to hear from the local conference organisers on how they wish to proceed with this event module.
- Black Hat EU
- I am scheduled to attend Black Hat EU in two weeks.
- I am helping man our OWASP Booth for two days.
- Goal: Familiarise myself with Black Hat event management, branding, activities.
- OWASP Marketing
- I am taking a more active role in OWASP's Global Marketing Initiatives.
- I am meeting with Marketing Company responsible for developing our strategy and brand guidelines.
- Goal: To develop a marketing and brand strategy for the organisation.
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions.
- Funding queries.
- Travel availability.
- Project based administrative help.
- Project status information.
- Several project donations questions.
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates.
- What's happening with projects, questions.
- Guidebooks Grant
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: We are still waiting for payment from DHS.
- ESAPI Proposal
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: The ESAPI proposal is still being reviewed.
- ModSecurity Grant Writing
- Amount: $30,000
- Status: The ModSecurity proposal is still being reviewed.
- Google Grants Proposal
- Amount: $120,00 in Adwords Funds
- Status: I have begun managing the Adwords account regularly. I am waiting until we reach the implementation phase with our marketing company.
- Total Grant Funds Awarded: $145,000 for 2013.