Dial-In: 1-866-534-4754 (code: 192341)
When: Thursday, July 28th @ 14:00 GMT (based on member availability)
Held in July due to multiple members attending Blackhat in August
- Updated SourceForge Proposal
- Without CI Integration, price drops 38% (which puts it within reach of existing GPC budget)
- SourceForge to become Corporate OWASP Member
- Proposed priority:
- Stand up OWASP SF Neighborhood (ASAP)
- Project Template Support (mid-August)
- Project Display Macros (early-September)
- Aggregate Stats Display (late-October)
- Projects Handbook Community Feedback underway (closes Aug 5th)
- Graphic Design RFP?
- AppSecUSA Working Session
- Propose Sept 19-21
- Approval for Sarah to support GPC at working session again?
- Tentative agenda:
- Strategic Decision: select graphic design for projects portal layout, project page template, project documentation template
- High Level Policy: ???
- Grunt Work: Migrate existing wiki pages to SourceForge
- OWASP Award Nominations
- OWASP Awards will be presented at AppSecUSA to recognize top contributors to OWASP
- Each committee has been asked to nominate three individuals
- Guidance is to nominate within our area of responsibility (i.e. recognize project contributors), but any OWASP community member is eligible