Front Range Web Application Security Summit Planning Page
Front Range Web Application Security Summit Planning
The purpose of this page is to provide a workspace for Denver/Boulder OWASP members to collaborate and plan the upcoming Front Range Web Application Security Summit, tentatively scheduled for May 2008.
The purpose of the Front Range Web Application Security Summit is to provide a one-day workshop/conference during which individuals and organizations interested in Web Application Security can congregate to transfer knowledge, increase awareness of application layer security in the enterprise, and meet other like minded individuals.
- Guiding Principles
- No vendor soap boxes
- Open, friendly environment
- High quality content, professional delivery
Proposed Summit Agenda
- 08:00 --> 09:00: Registration, coffee, etc.
- 09:00 --> 10:00: Opening Keynote
- 10:00 --> 10:30: Visionary Speaker
- 10:30 --> 12:00: Joint Manager/Developer Hands-on session
- 12:00 --> 13:00: Lunch
- 13:00 --> 14:30: Breakout Sessions: Tech :: Management/Policy
- 14:45 --> 15:45: Breakout Sessions (cont'd): Tech :: Management/Policy
- 16:00 --> 17:00: Closing Keynote
- 17:00 --> ??? Cocktails, etc.
Project Manager: Dariush Rusta
Overall planning and coordination: Kathy Thaxton kthaxton at businesspartnersolutions d0t c0m
Tech track lead: David Campbell (dcampbell at owasp dot org)
Management track lead: tbd