Front Range Web Application Security Summit Planning Page
Front Range Web Application Security Summit Planning
The purpose of this page is to provide a workspace for Denver/Boulder OWASP members to collaborate and plan the upcoming Front Range Web Application Security Summit, tentatively scheduled for May 2008
The purpose of the Front Range Web Application Security Summit is to provide a one-day workshop/conference during which individuals and organizations interested in Web Application Security can congregate to transfer knowledge, increase awareness of application layer security in the enterprise, and meet other like minded individuals.
Proposed Summit Agenda
- 08:00 --> 09:00: Registration, coffee, etc.
- 09:00 --> 10:00: Opening Keynote
- 10:00 --> 10:30: Visionary Speaker
- 10:30 --> 12:00: Joint Manager/Developer Hands-on session
- 12:00 --> 13:00: Lunch
- 13:00 --> 14:30: Tracked Tech Sessions
- 14:45 --> 15:45: Tracked Tech Sessions, continued
- 16:00 --> 17:00: Closing Keynote
- 17:00 --> ??? Cocktails, etc.