Difference between revisions of "Front Range OWASP Conference 2010 CFP"
m (resize logo)
m (update submission site)
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Please submit your presentation
Please submit your presentation at org
Revision as of 16:27, 18 February 2010
Front Range OWASP Conference 2010 (FROC 2010) Call for Presentations
On Wednesday, 2nd June 2010, OWASP will hold its third annual "Front Range OWASP Conference (FROC)" in Denver, Colorado.
The Conference consists of a single day of Application Security sessions with 2 different tracks.
In 2009, we attracted a packed venue with our great AppSec speakers, and we hope to achieve the same again in 2010. This year we are organizing the conference with the support of our colleagues at the Cloud Security Alliance, and will feature an AppSec track as well as a CloudSec/VirtSec track.
We are seeking presentations on any of the following topics:
- Application Security
- Web Services and Application Security
- Common Application related Threats and Risks
- Business Risks with Application Security
- Vulnerability Research in Application Security
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Secure Coding Practices
- Browser Security
- "Cloud" Security
- Identity Management in the Cloud
- Incident response in the Cloud
- New cloud-based malicious threats
- Virtualization Security
- Transparency and Auditing in the Cloud
The official closing date for receiving a synopsis of the presentation is 31 March 2010, with announcements on selected candidates to be provided by 16 April 2010. Complete presentations must be submitted by 21 May 2010.
Please submit your presentation using the web interface at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=froc2010.
Presentation Selection Committee:
- David Campbell - OWASP Denver - dcampbell at owasp dot org
- Eric Duprey - OWASP Denver - eduprey at owasp dot org
- Eoin Keary - Chair, OWASP Global Conference Committee
- Mark Bristow - OWASP Global Conference Committee
- Jim Reavis - Cloud Security Alliance
- Chris Hoff - Cloud Security Alliance
- Michael Sutton - Cloud Security Alliance
The conference page will be updated regularly: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Front_Range_OWASP_Conference_2010
Best regards, OWASP