Front Range OWASP Conference 2010
After successful FROC's in June of 2008, and March of 2009, we are back in Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday the 2nd of June 2010!
This year we again present a full day, multi-track event, which will provide valuable information for managers and executives as well as developers and engineers.
In 2009, we attracted a packed venue with our great AppSec speakers, and we hope to achieve the same again in 2010. This year we are organizing the conference with the support of our colleagues at the Cloud Security Alliance, and will feature an AppSec track as well as a CloudSec/VirtSec track.
The Registration Site will be up soon. Due to the hard work of our organizers and the gracious support of our sponsors, FROC was a free event in 2008 and 2009. This year, due to challenging economic conditions, we unfortunately are unable to continue this tradition. The ticket price will be set when the registration site goes live, and will likely be between $25 and $50 USD.
This year, the conference will again be held at the Tivoli Student Union in downtown 900 Auraria Pkwy # 325E Denver, CO 80204 (303) 556-6330
How to get to the venue?
See the Map.
- By taxi: taxi from the airport to venue is about $50 USD
- From hotel: TBD
- By car: there is plenty of parking at the Tivoli. Parking validation will be provided for registered FROC participants.
Call for Presentations
The call for presentations closed 31 March 2010. We are no longer accepting proposals for presentations. If you have already submitted a presentation you can, however update your abstract or submit additional information to clarify your proposal.
Capture the Flag (CTF)
This year FROC will again be hosting a capture the flag game / contest throughout the day. If you are interested in volunteering to assist with the CTF please contact eduprey at owasp dot org.
FROC 2010 Planning Committee Chair: Kathy Thaxton - kthaxton at owasp dot org
Presentation Selection Committee:
- Mark Bristow - OWASP Global Conference Committee
- David Campbell - OWASP Denver
- Eric Duprey - OWASP Denver
- Chris Hoff - Cloud Security Alliance
- Eoin Keary - Chair, OWASP Global Conference Committee
- Michael Sutton - Cloud Security Alliance
- Jim Reavis - Cloud Security Alliance
Colorado Chapter Hosts:
- David Campbell - OWASP Denver - dcampbell at owasp dot org
- Eric Duprey - OWASP Denver - eduprey at owasp dot org
Vendor Exhibition POC: Kathy Thaxton - kthaxton at owasp dot org
Capture the Flag POC: Eric Duprey - eduprey at owasp dot org
If you are interested in sponsoring this OWASP event, please contact Kathy Thaxton at kthaxton at owasp dot org.
More information about conference sponsorship is available here.