Difference between revisions of "Category:OWASP Video Demo"
Latest revision as of 21:11, 10 November 2006
Welcome to the OWASP Video Collection
OWASP attempts to make videos of presentations made by our members and at our conferences concerning application security whenever possible. The slides for most of these presentations are available, linked to the conference agendas (please link them if possible!).
Some of the videos below got a little mangled in the conversion process. So some of the talks run together. For example the first part of Dinis' .Net Tools video is appended to the end of Jeff's Guide talk. We're working on it.
- OWASP Gunner Peterson Integrating Identity Services into Web Apps. OWASP - 35 min - Oct 12, 2006
- OWASP Intro Dave Wichers Key Note Joe Jarzombek & Ron Rose. OWASP - 2 hr 7 min - Oct 12, 2006
- OWASP Jeff Williams OWASP Guide and Membership. OWASP - 2 hr 12 min - Oct 13, 2006
- OWASP Diniz Cruz Rooting the CLR. OWASP - 1 hr 22 min - Oct 12, 2006
- OWASP John Steven Building a Scalable Software Security Practice. OWASP - 1 hr 19 min - Oct 13, 2006
- OWASP Paul Black & Rick Kuhn. OWASP - 1 hr 9 min - Oct 13, 2006
- OWASP Ira Winkler Secrets and Superspies. OWASP - 2 hr 2 min - Oct 13, 2006
- OWASP Rogan Dawes Advanced Features of WebScarab. OWASP - 1 hr 24 min - Oct 13, 2006
- OWASP Diniz Cruz DotNet Tools Project. OWASP - 1 hr 15 min - Oct 12, 2006
- OWASP Arian Evans Tools Survey Project. OWASP - 1 hr 18 min - Oct 12, 2006
- OWASP Alex Smolen Alication Logic Defense. OWASP - 36 min - Oct 12, 2006
- OWASP Daniel Cutbert Evolution Web App Pen Test. OWASP - 1 hr 11 min - Oct 12, 2006
- OWASP Jack Danahy The Business Case for Software Security Assurance. OWASP - 2 hr 2 min - Oct 13, 2006
- OWASP Matt Fisher Worms Now Targeting Web Apps. OWASP - 49 min - Oct 13, 2006
- Dinis Cruz @ BlackHat 2006 with FSTV
- Dinis Cruz, leader of the OWASP.NET project joins us to talk about .NET, web security tools, the future of OWASP, and Open Source Software. OWASP - 30 min - Aug 30, 2006
This category currently contains no pages or media.