This site is the archived OWASP Foundation Wiki and is no longer accepting Account Requests.
To view the new OWASP Foundation website, please visit https://owasp.org
Category:OWASP Enterprise Application Security Project
The OWASP Enterprise Application Security Project (OWASP-EAS) exists to provide guidance to people involved in the procurement, design, implementation or sign-off of large scale (ie 'Enterprise') applications. There's also a [SOMAP-EAS http://somap.org] sister project for those interested in non-technical Enterprise Application Security.
The key goals of OWASP-EAS are as follows:
- Act as a Metaproject to provide pointers to other relevant application security information within OWASP
- Provide technical guidance for procurement, design, implementation and assessment of Enterprise Application implementations
- To provide an open environment for the discussion of Enterprise-level Application Security
Other goals include
- Expansion of OWASP-EAS into other large scale applications using a common framework
- To provide encouragement for vendors and integrators to adopt open security standards
- World Domination (TBC)
Call for Volunteers
There's a few of us already, once the mailing list is up we'd like to get more input from others on how to go about tackling the problems.
Have a look at the OWASP Enterprise Application Security Project Roadmap
[[Category:OWASP Project|Enterprise Application Security Project]
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What does this OWASP project release offer you?
This category currently contains no pages or media.